Monday, August 15

For Cassity

Our family was recently blessed with a new addition in the form of a niece to James and I and a new cousin for Scarlett and Taylor, Miss Cassity Anne. The kids and I went and paid her a visit a few days after she was born and it's amazing how holding a newborn makes your little ones seem not so little anymore. She is beautiful and perfect and Scarlett is super excited to have another cousin.
 As a welcome into the world gift, I found her these adorable pink cowboy boots that I couldn't pass up. I LOVE LOVE LOVE baby cowgirl clothes!
 To go along with the boots I made Cassity and her big sister Kaylee matching pink and white striped skirts that they can be sassy together in.

I'm so excited there is another little Adams kid to join the clan. We love you Cassity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...