Thursday, March 24

One for you, one for me

It was one of my best friends daughter's birthday, so for her party I made her and Scarlett matching skirts. I figured if I was making one it wouldn't take much longer to make two and thought it would be fun to get pictures of the girls together one day in their matching outfits.  
 I had some watermelon fabric that I was excited to do something with and this was just the project for it. I followed the tutorial for the market skirt on Made. It was a really easy tutorial to follow and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I didn't get around to adding the pockets like she did but would like to add them later.
 I find it so satisfying to see my kids running around in things I made them. Scarlett was so excited watching me make this skirt for her and she couldn't wait to wear it, it made me very happy.
 ♥Flowers for grandma♥
Now I can't wait to see the birthday girl in hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...