Tuesday, March 6

Puffy Painting

 The kids and I were looking for a fun activity to do and came across puffy painting on Pinterest. I had everything needed to do it so we were good to go! I won't rewrite an already well written tutorial, so if you want to know how to do your own puffy painting head over to One Crafty Mumma! for the instructions.
 The only change I made was I didn't have self-raising flour so I used 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon baking powder instead and it worked great! I mixed up three bowls for each of the kids so there would be no fighting over colors and we made green, blue and pink.
 The kids had a blast painting away with q-tips, Taylor kept sneaking bites of the paint (so gross), and once there art work was finished we threw it in the microwave to puff it, it was very cool!!
The artists proudly displaying their art work, looks like it wore Taylor out, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...