Wednesday, February 15

Dino Car Seat Canopy

I'm always so flattered when someone asks me to make a custom order for them. I love when people appreciate handmade items over a store bought version. I've been working on a few custom order projects recently and now that they are finished and delivered I wanted to share them with you.
After I made my sister her car seat canopy she had been a walking advertisement for me, it's awesome!

One of her friends wanted one for herself, so after she picked out her fabrics, I put together this fun dinosaur one for her.
 I love the colors of this one, so bright and fun! What kid wouldn't love to stare at all those funny dinos!
 The underside is done in a solid green and is perfect for blocking sun from little ones faces.
 I really enjoy making these, so if you are interested in one for you or a friend contact me and I will be happy to make you one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...