Friday, September 2

Rock Star Shower Guest Book

I loved having a guest book at my baby showers that I could look back at and read bits of encouragement from my family and friends. I wanted to make sure my sister had the same thing so I put together a little something for her.
 We set up a little table with the E L I paintings I did for Eli's room, a photo album filled with all the belly pics I took of her and had a stack of paper onesies I cut out for everyone to write a note on. After all the notes were written they were added to the photo album as a special memento from the shower. When little Eli grows up he can read them all and see just how much his momma is loved too.
Linking up to:

Photobucket

A Little Knick Knack

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...