Tuesday, September 27

Baby Eli's Room

So I finally made it over to my sisters house and got to see all she has been doing in Eli's room to prepare for his arrival. I love that she hung records on the wall as the border, she just used a push pin in the center of each to tack them in place. She also added some musical note decals that are easy to remove since they are renters, such a smart gal!
 His closet is organized and all the clothes are washed. She hung the paintings I did on the wall by the closet which add a little pop of color.
 And on his book shelf are a few special tokens from her baby shower that she can share with him when he gets older.
 Now the car seat sits, waiting for little Eli to finally arrive. My sis is one week past her due date today and we are all getting pretty excited about his arrival, not much longer now for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...