Tuesday, April 24

Opening Day Celebration

It was opening day for the Padres and since we couldn't be at the game we brought the fun to us.
 I wasn't about to spend $20 a pop for shirts for each of us so I freezer paper stenciled shirts instead. I picked the shirts up at Walmart and didn't spend over $3.50 for any of them. Then I just added a Padres logo to each of them and now we all have matching shirts.
 We got out our baseball gloves and some tennis balls (cause I didn't want them throwing baseballs in the house) and played a little catch.

For dinner we had ballpark food and munched on hot dogs and sweet potato fries with Cracker Jacks for dessert. That was the first time I have ever bought hot dogs, it was an overwhelming experience, I had no idea there were so many options, I had to call James to help me out!
 The kids had a blast and we will definitely be carrying on this tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...