Thursday, April 12

Closing Shop

As my kids continue to grow, the pace of life seems to be speeding up. More activities are added to our schedule and I want to be out there exploring with them all the things this world has to offer while they still want me by their sides. Because of this, I am finding that some things have to be put on hold for now and one of those things is my Etsy shop. I have enjoyed making things for people and interacting with people from all over but I just don't have the time to care for my shop like it needs. I will still be doing vendor fairs and am always happy to make custom orders, just contact me through Facebook. Thank you everyone for your support over the years!
♥ Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...