Monday, June 6

Ring Bearer Neckties

This coming weekend is a big one for our family. James little brother is getting married to his sweet lady and both kids and James are in the wedding. Scarlett will be a flower girl along side her cousin Kaylee and Taylor is a ring bearer along with their cousin Cael. I made ties for the boys for the big day in black, they are going to look sharp.
I wanted to customize them special for the wedding so ironed on a heart to each tie (with heat'n bond) using purple fabric from the brides maids dresses. Then I hand painted 2 J's on each tie for the fabulous bride and groom, Jason and Jessica.
I have a few more things up my sleeve that I plan on doing for the wedding that I will definitely share later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...