Friday, December 2

Countdown

I have been cutting, sewing and gluing as I countdown the days to the craft fair tomorrow.
 I have added a ton more vintage button bobby pins.
 And some new styles of hair clips that I am excited about!
 And as soon as I am done tomorrow I can truly focus on the countdown to something even better, Christmas!! We made our Christmas countdown chain the day after Thanksgiving and Scarlett has made sure to tear one off every day.
 I just love this time of year! We have been playing Christmas music non stop around here and add more decorations to our home each day.
 Scarlett has made her Christmas list which includes several cars from Cars, princess movies and a purple motorcycle, she kills me!!
 The kids have loved going driving to look at lights and we even went to Old Town to say hi to Santa. This holiday season has been so much fun and it's just getting started! I can't wait for all we have in store for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...