Saturday, November 26

Versatile Blogger Award

I was super excited to find that I received my first blog award this week, The Versatile Blogger, from Creative Raisins. Make sure to stop by her blog and check out all the colorful and creative things she has been working on.
Okay so here is the deal, there are 3 rules when you accept this award:
(1) Thank the person who gave you this award and make sure to link back to their blog
(2) Share 7 things about yourself
(3) Pass this award onto 7 recently discovered blogs

7 Things About Me:
 
1. My favorite movie is Princess Bride.
2. I have know my husband since I was 5 and he was my first crush. 
3. If I could I would have a whole farms worth of animals. 
4. I love waking up early
5. I love cheesy B movies
6. I was a vegetarian for 8 years and am still a little weird about meat eating.
7. I love Boggle and Yahtzee
 
I'm passing this award on to:
 

1 comment:

  1. Amy,

    Thank you so much for thinking of me! You made my day! Hope you & your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

    Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...