Thursday, April 1

Basic Playdough

We tried a recipe for basic playdough today and I am really happy with how it turned out. I don't think I will ever by buy pre made playdough ever again with how easy and inexpensive this recipe was.  I couldn't tell the difference between our home made one and our store bought one. 

1 cup flour
1 cup of water
1/2 cup of salt
2 tablespoons cream of tarter
1 tablespoon of oil
Cook ingredients until it forms an item in the pan.
Pour it out onto counter and knead.
Add food coloring if you like.
Store new playdough in an air tight container.













You can't beat making things for your kids, knowing what goes into them and that there are no toxic ingredients incorporated. I feel safe letting my kids play with these playdoughs because if they were to put any in there mouths there is nothing harmful there.


Rating:♥♥♥
Cost:$

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...