Monday, December 13

Let's Get Dirty!!

WARNING
You will get messy!!!
We have been experiencing some extremely warm weather for December so we took advantage of it the other day and made a mud pit in the back yard. Scarlett jumped in her bathing suit and crocodile shoes and off we went to make mud.
♥Excited to play in her bathing suit♥

 I would have to say that Scarlett's favorite part of this activity was making the mud, she loves when I let her use the hose and thinks it's especially funny to squirt mommy.
 We brought out all of our sand toys and I found a few sticks in the yard that were just perfect for stirring our mud pies. Scarlett was a little cautious about getting too dirty but had fun all the same. I think next time she'll really get into it.

♥Welcome!♥
After we were done playing in the mud I hosed her off and she happily ran around playing in the yard while she dried off. Pretty crazy that Christmas is in 2 weeks and my kids can play in the yard in bathing suits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...